Becoming a Corporate Partner offers your business or organisation a wonderful opportunity to be associated with Whitby’s remarkable and unique heritage reflected in the collections within Whitby Museum.
Corporate Partnership offers –
- Opportunity to sponsor a specific activity of particular benefit to the Museum (see below**).
- Appropriate acknowledgement of this sponsorship.
- Opportunity to donate a sum of money to be used at the discretion of the Trustee Committee for the benefit of the Museum.
- Acknowledgement on the Museum Website and in the Annual Report (unless otherwise wished).
- Invitation to Annual Reception for Patrons and Corporate Partners.
- Opportunity to arrange a special Museum Tour for up to 6 people on request, including a Cream Tea in the Vintage Team Room.
- **Sponsorship activities could include:
- Sponsor or contribute to an urgent major development project.
- Sponsor a new display or expand interpretation of an exhibit by funding.
- Sponsor an exhibition on Whitby’s heritage.
- Sponsor our publicity leaflet or advert in the bedroom browser magazine.
- Sponsor a children’s’ educational project or workshop based on Whitby’s heritage.
- Sponsor a new research publication.
- Sponsor the advert on the Park and Ride Bus or Tour Bus.
- Sponsor a much-needed update of our computer software.
- Sponsor the printing of our guides and information sheets in Braille and different languages.
If you would like to become a Corporate Partner or would like more information please email email@example.com or ring 01947 602908 and ask to speak to the manager.