Become a museum patron with a donation of £1000 or a payment of £250 per year for four years. This will enable an individual to enjoy the benefits of this scheme for a four-year period. Larger donations, from individuals or families, are very welcome and can be personally discussed.
The scheme provides:
- The opportunity to donate a sum of money and for it to be used at the discretion of the Trustee Committee for the benefit of the Museum or to sponsor a particular activity.
- Free Admission to the Museum for yourself and one guest.
- The opportunity to participate in an exclusive ‘Behind the Scenes Tour’ (or a specific collection of interest) for Patron and up to 3 guests followed by a Cream Tea in the Vintage Tea Room.
- Invitation to exhibition previews for self and one guest.
- Invitation to Annual Reception.
- Acknowledgment on display in the Museum to encourage others (unless otherwise wished).
- Acknowledgement on the Museum Website and in the Annual Report (unless otherwise wished).
- Copy of the Annual Report and Newsletters
- Free entry to the Society’s talks.
- The opportunity to participate in special events as they occur.
If you would like to become a Museum Patron or would like more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01947 602908 and ask to speak to the manager.