Become a museum patron with a donation of £1,000 or a payment of £250 per year for four years. This will enable an individual to enjoy the benefits of this scheme for a four-year period. Larger donations, from individuals or families, are very welcome and can be personally discussed.
The scheme provides:
- the opportunity to donate a sum of money and for it to be used at the discretion of the Committee for the benefit of the museum or to sponsor a particular activity;
- free admission to the museum for yourself and one guest;
- the opportunity to participate in an exclusive ‘behind the scenes tour’ (or a specific collection of interest) for you and up to three guests, followed by a cream tea in the museum’s tea room;
- invitations to exhibition previews for you and one guest;
- an invitation to the Annual Reception;
- personal acknowledgement on display in the museum to encourage others;
- acknowledgement on the museum’s website and in the Annual Report;
- a copy of the Annual Report and newsletters;
- free entry to the Society’s talks;
- the opportunity to participate in special events.
If you would like to become a Patron or would like more information, please email email@example.com or telephone the Museum and ask to speak to the manager.
We acknowledge our Museum patrons on this website and on a plaque by the entrance to the new wing of the Museum, although some prefer to remain anonymous.